YOUTH ACTIVITIES LEADER (Adult)
The youth activities leader views his/her job as a call from God to minister to the spiritual needs of the youth.
1. Through personal ministry, become well acquainted with the hopes, plans and problems of each youth associated with the church
2. Keep the pastor informed, and submit all major plans and projects to the youth council advisory board for its approval
3. Guide all youth activities. These activities include Bible study/ prayer groups, Sabbath School programs, social and recreational activities, witnessing projects, AYA and other public meetings put on by the youth for the whole church
4. Make personal contact with other church leaders to acquire an overview of their plans for the year
5. Follow the guidance of the youth council advisory board, and communicate suggestions of the board to the youth council
The youth activities leader chairs the church youth council and is executive secretary of the youth council advisory board. The youth activities leader is a member of the church board and evangelism council, and is responsible to the church board.