COMMUNITY SERVICES LEADER
The community services leader is responsible for ministering to the temporal needs of individuals and the community at large through coordination of community relations and service projects.
1. Gather, prepare and supply clothing and food for the poor, needy and unfortunate
2. Provide Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets for the needy in and out of the church
3. Cooperate with the board of deacons and board of deaconesses in providing for temporal needs of destitute church families
4. Help supply food and clothing to individuals involved in a disaster or in time of emergency
5. It is important to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the county health department and welfare department and other community organizations
6. Work in close cooperation with health/ temperance leader in community service classes
The community services leader is responsible to and a member of the church board and is a member of the personal ministries council. The community services assistants and secretary are responsible to the community services leader.