The flower committee is to provide a flower arrangement for the sanctuary on Sabbath.
1. Provide a flower arrangement for the sanctuary, arranged in a pleasing manner to help promote a spiritual atmosphere
2. Use the budgeted money to purchase flowers. Use flowers from the members when available
3. Encourage church members to sponsor arrangements and have sponsor pay for individual arrangement
4. Flower committee to dispose of arrangements as decided by the committee
5. Keep a list indicating to whom the flowers were given so other committee members will know who has recently received flowers
6. Chairperson is to purchase and keep up the basic flower arranging supplies, containers, oasis, etc.
7. Chairperson is to schedule the committee members for doing flowers on a rotating basis
8. Send flowers for funerals and hospitalizations of church members and their immediate families as authorized by the church board
9. Counsel with the pastor in providing the flower arrangements for members who are ill and for shut-ins
Chairperson of the flower committee is responsible to the church board.. The assistants are responsible to the chairperson of the flower committee.