PERSONAL MINISTRIES LEADER
The personal ministries leader is responsible for training and leading church members into active missionary service.
1. Make plans, in counsel with the church personal ministries council, for missionary programs for the church
2. Direct the church membership in the following specific areas of missionary service:
A. Literature distribution and circulation of missionary periodicals (Signs, Listen, etc.)
B. Bible course enrollments
C. Bible evangelism, Bible studies
3. Train members in missionary techniques by:
A. Conducting classes in how to give Bible studies and classes in other areas of missionary work
B. Giving practical demonstrations in how to do this work
C. Leading the members in active missionary service D. Encourage participation in conference lay Bible ministry training programs
4. Work closely with the welfare activities of the church
5. Cooperate with the personal ministries department of the local conference in carrying out its program
6. Manage the money budgeted and donated to the personal ministries department.
7. Workout a year's program in advance with the pastor and the personal ministries council and present it to the church board for approval and implementation
8. Work closely with the pastor of lay ministries
The personal ministries leader is a member of and is responsible to the church board. The personal ministries assistant leaders are responsible to the personal ministries leader.