RELIGIOUS LIBERTY LEADER
The religious liberty leader is responsible for coordinating religious liberty activities Job Duties
1. Promote the circulation of "Liberty" magazine and other religious liberty literature
2. Be interested and alert to religious liberty matters and advise church members concerning the significance of such and their responsibility
3. Organize and stimulate religious liberty meetings and programs as circumstances require
4. Work with the pastor in aiding individuals who are experiencing problems involving religious liberty
5. Keep in touch with the religious liberty secretary of the conference or union and carry out the suggestions that come through the proper channels
The religious liberty leader is responsible to the church board, is a member of the personal ministries council and works in cooperation with the personal ministries leader.