LAY ADVISORY COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE
The Lay Advisory Council representative represents the church at duly-called Lay Advisory Council meetings
1. Maintain a loyal, constructive relationship to the church and its organization
2. Attend and represent the constituent church at Lay Advisory Council meeting.
3. Understand the organization and concerns of the church and communicate those concerns effectively
4. Respect the confidential nature of privileged information
5. Report activities and directions of the Lay Advisory Council to the church board and churchat-large after each meeting
The Lay Advisory Council representative is responsible to the church board.